Rejuvenations Medical Spa services are performed by the most experienced staff using the latest and most innovative laser procedures, injection techniques and skin therapies. Each client experiences their own customized treatment regimen.
- Please notify your technician with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment treatment. Certain medications may make you light sensitive to a laser treatment.
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to your laser treatment.
- If you are going to be having Laser Hair Removal, please do not pluck or wax the area to be treated for at least 30 days before your treatment.
- Pearl Fusion
- Pearl (resurfacing)
- Enlighten for Melasma
- CoolSculpting®, CoolSmooth™ & Coolmini®
- Photo Genesis “IPL” Sun & Age Spot Removal
- Pearl Fractional
- Vein Therapy
- Enlighten for Tattoo Removal
- Venus Freeze Body Contouring
- Excel V Redness Treatments
- Titan (Skin Tightening)
- Skin Rejuvenation Package! (Most Popular)
- Laser Genesis Skin Therapy
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Limelight Facial
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Silk
- B12 Lipo Injection
- Juvederm Voluma XC (for cheekbones)
- Kybella (Double Chin)
Skin Therapies (Non-laser)
- PRP Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Chemical Peels
- Micro-Needling Treatment
- Microdermabrasion - DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing System
January 18th, 2017
Is Collagen the secret to gorgeous skin?
Find out what foods you can get Collagen from naturally with our girls from Tone It Up! //
FULL STORY >>
January 5th, 2017
Coolsculpting Event scheduled for February 9th
Only 15 seats available at each session. Two sessions available 11:30 or 5:30 on February 9th. You must register your attendance with us at 781-1201 or email email@example.com. //
FULL STORY >>
January Specials!: 20% OFF!
Take advantage of a 20% off discount on our Pearl Resurfacing, Pearl Fractional and Pearl Fusion during January. (Includes post treatment kit) Additionally, we are offering $125 off of our Restylane Silk injectable. (Normally $600 per syringe)Learn More >>